web cam

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Tuesday , September 13th., 2011

I have been much more "on the case" today. We had three visitors from Almeria this morning, after which I took the dogs for a walk/run. We went out through the end of the valley where a large earth mover is "creating desert". I did not have my camera with me, so I could not photograph the scene. I will take the camera tomorrow to show you.
Then to Sorbas to get "the shopping" and petrol for the strimmer and Rotavator, lunch, then to Turre with the "old lady dog" taking her to have her baby making equipment removed.
Back here, hola to Ondra and Eva then strimming, then watering and here I am at the keyboard. !! A good day, good vibes, and good to be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.