web cam

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Hong Kong to Brisbane

Hi All,

Well, I left El Rio on Sunday night and I arrived in Brisbane this morning. It was a good trip with a potential problem which was spotted by UK Immigration. They noticed that I did not have an Australian Visa and had not been granted "boarding card " rights. They were super helpful and obtained a visa "there and then" which took us past plane take off time, however, the plane left Heatrow for Hong Kong 45 minutes late, so I got on board. 

Hong Kong was quite comfortable with one Euro equaling 10 Homg Kong Dollars. Here is a picture of a 100 Dollar Note. Nice ones. !!
It was another long flight from Hong Kong and I arrived in Brisbane at 10.00 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.