web cam

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Tuesday, October 18th., 2011

I  have not been out and about with the camera today, so I have posted some of Mira's pictures.

This Saturday, October 22nd, we will host a 25th., Anniversary, 25 hour party at The Casa De La Realidad. This is the 25th anniversary of Sunseed in El Rio.

Without Sunseed I would not be here.

I have ordered 200 litres of Alhambra and 60 bottles of wine. Since we are all in a bit of a "crisis" we will sell the beer and wine at 1 Euro a bottle. 

Olivier has agreed to be DJ. He has a great music collection and I have said we will "pass the hat" for him, so he has a little money for his wife, his life, and his family.

All are welcome. Bring musical instruments, food and good spirit too.

We start mid-day Saturday.

Hasta La Vista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.