web cam

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wednesday October 21st , 2011

I think we have kind of caught up with ourselves after the party and the new super fast satellite connection. There have been  lots of things to play with, like, download a new version of Linux, (actually it was too complicated for the "Notebook"), but it was good to try it out.
Today I went on a search for a good music player for Windows 7 basic version. 
Music Bee is the choice and so far seems better and definitely much faster than I Tunes or Rythum Box. We are finding all sorts of great music that had got hidden in obscure files.
Pepa has started a terrace extension, I will post a picture tomorrow.
Ondra, I hope the operation went well. Love from us all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.