web cam

Saturday 30 July 2011

Saturday July 30th., 2011

Another good day in "the valley". I have been relatively busy, first of all opening the irrigation line for the Apricot Tree, coffee with Tim's guests, then  a visit from Alain who is largely responsible for the mapping of the huge cave system here. 1,200 openings in 12 hectares of land. !Then to Sorbas on the peddle bike for the shopping. Fish day on Saturday, so I bought 2 Melva. Back here, lunch, rewired the sound system so that I can run the house music from my computer in the main room as well as from the little part of the house. Some reading and sharing some ideas about Obama on my other blog www.david-daviddenespickofthenews.blogspot.com  
Then Dave and Alie arrived followed by two more visitors, friends of Dave and Alie, I have just been down and done some "military style" digging to enhance irrigation as as a start towards cultivation of the land...............we keep busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.