web cam

Thursday 4 August 2011

Thursday August 4th., 2011

I was pretty "gobsmacked" when I read the article this morning, and I felt it worth sharing on the "blog".
 
Here’s what Obama said, to loud applause from the well-heeled folks at Facebook: April 20th., 2010. Facebook HQ., Palo Alto, California.

"Nothing is easier than solving a problem on the backs of people who are poor, people who are powerless and don't have lobbyists or don't have clout."

That is exactly what he's done. I am awaiting reactions  from the American public who have been "shafted". !!

For us, here in El Rio, another hot day, mid 30's. I have spent much of the day on the computer, catching up with E mails and so on. Painting, car fixing, cleaning and cooking seem to have been main activities in and around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.